Friends you have given TAIT EXAM in Dec 2017, the mark list of candidates also have been published on the Internet. Now the only the thing you want is the portal start, and fill your Pavitra Portal Application Form. According to the GR on 23 June 2017 and 20 June 2018 all the teacher posts are to be recruited on pavitra portal. And it is a welcome the move of honorable education minister VINOD TAWADE Sir.
It has been a revolutionary the decision was taken by Mr. VINOD TAWADE to start pavitra portal so that there will be no place for corruption in the education department. Talented students will be justified. But private institutions chairman’s are protesting this decision along with headmasters organization. It may prove to be a fatal move to all Ded and Bed TAIT candidates. (Ganesh More)
Pavitra Portal Online Application Form Filling Instructions :
1. After the successfully complete registration process, Log in your Pavitra Portal account to fill the online application form on Maharashtra government Pavitra Portal.
2. After login, you can see your Login details on upper site of pavitra portal website (Application ID & Name of candidate).
3. Now fill applicant details in the Personal Details section.
4. Enter your Application ID
5. Enter the applicant’s full name in the box.
6. Now enter your marks in the box.
7. Choose your gender information.
8. Enter your date of birth.
9. Enter your mobile number in the box.
10. Select the category of applicant.
11. Mention your physical disability in form of Yes or No.
12. Mention whether you are English medium students or not, for reservation.
13. select part-time or full-time option.
14. Now select the medium of study.
15. Choose are you, contractual employee?( yes or no)
16. After completion of personal details, move towards the Other details.
17. Now enter your Aadhaar Number and choose your social category.
18. Mention your marital status (Yes/No) and the number of children.
19. Select, are you domicile of Maharashtra (Yes/No)
19. Mention, Are you a child of suicide farmer? (Yes/No)
20. Mention, are you from the controversial border? (Yes/No)
21. After completion, print out the Applicant Self-Certified form.
Pavitra Portal Timetable
|Date Of Registration||TAIT Exam Number|
|06/07/2018 ते 08/07/2018||SED_TAIT_0000001||SED_TAIT_0005000|
|09/07/2018 ते 11/07/2018||SED_TAIT_0005001||SED_TAIT_0015000|
|12/07/2018 ते 15/07/2018||SED_TAIT_0015001||SED_TAIT_0030000|
|16/07/2018 ते 18/07/2018||SED_TAIT_0030001||SED_TAIT_0045000|
|19/07/2018 ते 22/07/2018||SED_TAIT_0045001||SED_TAIT_0060000|
|23/07/2018 ते 25/07/2018||SED_TAIT_0060001||SED_TAIT_0075000|
|26/07/2018 ते 29/07/2018||SED_TAIT_0075001||SED_TAIT_0090000|
|30/07/2018 ते 01/08/2018||SED_TAIT_0090001||SED_TAIT_0105000|
|02/08/2018 ते 05/08/2018||SED_TAIT_0105001||SED_TAIT_0120000|
|02/08/2018 ते 05/08/2018||SED_TAIT_0120001||SED_TAIT_0135000|
|09/08/2018 ते 12/08/2018||SED_TAIT_0120001||SED_TAIT_0150000|
|13/08/2018 ते 15/08/2018||SED_TAIT_0150001||SED_TAIT_0165000|
|16/08/2018 ते 19/08/2018||SED_TAIT_0165001||SED_TAIT_0180000|
|20/08/2018 ते 23/08/2018||SED_TAIT_0180001||SED_TAIT_0199143|
New Pavitra Portal Timetable :
Pavitra Portal Maharashtra recently publishes Pavitra Portal new timetable for Pavitra Portal Application Corrections and for new candidates who not yet apply for pavitra portal jobs. It is a golden chance for new candidates for applying Maharashtra teachers recruitment in 2018.
महा-टाईट की महत्वपूर्ण अपडेट के लिए वेबसाइट को क्रोम ब्राउजर में खोले और निचे लाल बेल को दबाकर Yes करे. (Share on Whatsapp & Facebook)
Pavitra Portal Time Table For Corrections
Pavitra Portal Updates :
Checking Pavitra Portal Application Verification
- Visit the Pavitra Portal official website
- Select the Role as Applicant
- Enter your user ID.
- Enter your Login ID
- Click on password option
- After clicking on password option it show your verification status.
- like this “You have verified your basic information so you are not eligible for login.”
Important Links :
Pavitra Portal Website Link (Click here)
Pavitra Portal Notification Pdf (Click here)