Adivasi Vibhag Shikshak Bharti, Amravati.
The Upper Ayukta Of Amravati Girish Sarode announced the recruitment of teachers in Tribal School for 3 different posts of 55 vacancies. The last date of online and offline application submission is 16/01/2018.
Name Of Posts
|Required Qualifications||No of Vaccines|
|1. Secondary Teacher||Graduation + B.Ed||45|
|2. Higher Secondary Teacher.||M.Sc.( Chemistry OR Physics)||04|
|Tribal Development Officer||Graduation With Similar Discipline.||06|
- The candidate must have the cast certificate of ST category.
- The candidate must belong to age group in between 18-42.
- The candidate must satisfy the educational requirements of the any one of above posts.
The candidate has to pay 150/- rupees through the challan of SBI.
Mode Of Application:-
Application submission is two step process. Online and offline.
- The candidates has to fill the application form along with uploading his or her scanned documents.
- The candidates has upload the photograph of him or herself with the signature.( Remember that the forms without the photograph and signature will be rejected.)
- The candidates has to upload the scanned copy of challan.
- The application has to be registered and submitted before the 16/01/2018
The applicant has to fill the information true as his or her belief and documents if it will found wrong then the candidates will be disqualified with including his or her whole performance in exams.
The applicant has to submit the print out or the hard copy of his or her application forms 16/01/2018 through speed Post to the following address:-
अपर आयुक्त, आदिवासी ववकास, अमरावती,पोलीस मुख्यालयाचे समोर, टी बी हॉस्पिटलचे
Candidates has to send only the hard copy of application form along with Bank Challan.( No need to send Documents )
Mode of Exam :-
Exam will be connected in two steps.
- Written Test
Recruitment Of Candidates:-
Candidates are selected by the according to their merit score which is aggregate total of both Written Test and Interview and also regarding to the Reservation Criteria (eg Ladies Quota, Physically Challenged and ex-serviceman etc.)
For More Details :- Maha Recruitment